What is A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging?
A periodic report that categorizes a company’s accounts receivable according to the length of time an invoice has been outstanding. Accounts Receivable Aging is a critical management tool as well as an analytic tool that helps determine the financial health of a company’s customers, and therefore, the health of their business. Credit memos and partially paid invoices will also be listed in the A/R Aging.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans