What is Asset Based Lending (ABL)?
Asset Based Lending (ABL) is a credit facility based on primarily leveraging a company’s assets as collateral. An Asset Based Lender is giving you an Asset Based Loan typically tied to inventory, accounts receivable, intellectual property and your machinery & equipment.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans