What is Accounts Receivable Verification?
Accounts Receivable Verification is part of the due diligence process of A/R Factoring. The factoring company will verify the accounts receivable of their client’s customer (the Account Debtor). The factor is verifying that the Account Debtor is happy with the quality, quantity, and timeliness of the service or product provided. The invoice dollar amounts, terms, and conditions will also be verified.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans