What is Account Debtor?
An Account Debtor is any person or company that owes a balance on a monetary account to another party. In a factoring transaction, that is the creditworthy B2B or B2G Customer of the factoring company’s Client, who the Client has invoiced for the delivered services or goods (in arrears) on open terms.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans