What is Articles of Incorporation?
Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Incorporation acts as a charter to establish a new corporation with basic information about the business. The document is filed with the government during the formation of a C corp or S corp. The document outlines information such as the company’s name, street address, agent for service process, and stock to be issued.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans