What is A/P or Accounts Payable Aging?
A periodic report that categorizes a company’s accounts payable according to the length of time an unpaid invoice has been outstanding. Similar to accounts receivable aging, it is a critical management tool as well as an analytic tool that helps determine the financial health of a company by its ability to pay its bills on time. Credit memos and partially paid invoices will also be listed on the A/P Aging.
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans