What is Aging Report?
The accounts receivable aging report is a list by a client by date of any open or unpaid invoices from you to your customers. It is the primary tool to manage the credit you have given to your customers and to make collection inquiries. Depending on your payment terms, columns are usually set up in 30-day increments as to whether your clients are paying their bill to you on time or late.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans