What is Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting?
The accrual basis tends to smooth out a company’s earnings versus using a cash basis. However, cash basis accounting can better reflect true cash flow and discount any A/R not paid in full for reasons such as slow-pay, bad debt, and allowances.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Payable Financing
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans