What is Accounts Payable Financing?
Accounts Payable Financing allows a company to pay its supplier immediately (cash on delivery or COD) without having to use their own working capital. This is also known as trade credit financing. This type of financing gives the company a longer term to pay back the creditor or when they sell the inventory.
- A/P or Accounts Payable Aging
- A/R or Accounts Receivable Aging
- Account Debtor
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Accounts Receivable Verification
- Accrual vs Cash Basis Accounting
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Aging Report
- Articles of Incorporation
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & ACH Loans