As a small business owner, you’re responsible for a lot. Your daily task list is always full, and it can sometimes be tough to manage your day. So we thought we’d gather our favorite new apps that make our lives easier and help us better manage our day-to-day tasks. Our advice? Drop everything and download these 5 business apps immediately if you want to reduce stress, manage funds, and increase your organization.
- Slack Slack is an in-browser chat client that is taking team communication to the next level. It allows real time messaging with one-on-one and group conversations. It provides file sharing and works with all our favorite tools like Dropbox, Google Hangouts, and Twitter. What really sets it apart from other messaging platforms is that it includes powerful search and archiving features, including hashtags. Plus NASA uses it, and we think that’s pretty awesome.
- Trello Trello is the Pinterest of product management apps. It organizes anything visually. From checklists to photos and videos to PDFs, Trello has you covered. Even better, personal touches like avatars and comments make team collaboration a breeze.
- Mobileday Mobileday simplifies any conference call or online meeting by setting up one-click dialing. It’s perfect for taking advantage of all the free online webinars that are available these days or checking in with your team.
- Clear Clear has your schedules and to-do lists at a flick of the finger, literally. It’s a simple way to manage multiple lists, schedules, and daily tasks. Best of all, every one of Clear’s services can be synced to all of your devices. Clear also has reminders so you never have to worry about missing a deadline.
- Apple Pay Although this last app is only for Apple users, Apple Pay is definitely worth touting. Usually, you have to choose between security and convenience, but with Apple Pay you can increase both for all your small business purchases. No more searching through your wallet for your business CC. Pay directly from your phone with one simple touch of a button. Thanks to the magic of Apple’s iCloud, if your phone is lost or stolen, your accounts are still safe because the card numbers were never actually stored there.
There you have it! Those are the 5 best new small business apps for small business owners from a firsthand perspective. May they make your lives easier, as they have ours.